About The Author
I’m Holly and I’m an aspiring writer, editor, and proofreader amongst other things. One thing I’m really rubbish at is writing about myself, so here’s a list of stuff:
- I’m vegan
- I prefer tea to coffee, but I drink more coffee in the average day.
- When I grow up, I want to be Kate Bush.
- My favourite Disney movie is Hercules.
- My favourite non-Disney movie is probably Rebecca, but it changes almost every time I think about it.
- My favourite novel is Wuthering Heights, I read it every year at Christmas.
- My favourite animal is the pangolin.
- I am a massive geek, I consume pop culture like it’s going out of fashion.
- In my day job, I work for a charity which puts on an opera festival every year.
- I love opera.
- I have very small thumbs.
- My favourite smell is petrichor – the smell of hot concrete after rain.
- I grew up in sleepy villages and love the quiet and still atmosphere over the hustle and bustle.
- My favourite curry is probably a Thai green.
- If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would probably be potatoes.